(WXIA) -- U.S. News and World Report has unveiled its list of the 20 best high schools in Georgia, and almost all of them are in metro Atlanta.
Gwinnett School of Mathematics, Science and Technology leads the pack. The Lawrenceville charter school is the No. 1 high school is Georgia and No. 3 in the country, with 100 percent of its students passing their Advanced Placement exams, and all students proficient in math and English.
The school has a 17:1 student-teacher ratio, which is average for Georgia. About 75 percent of its 696 students are minorities.
These schools round out Georgia's Top 20:
2. Davidson Fine Arts Magnet School (Augusta)
Ranked No. 73 nationally
* 100% of students take AP exams; 76% earn passing scores
* 100% of students proficient in math
* 100% of students proficient in English
* 17:1 student-teacher ratio
* 55% minority enrollment